MIS ExecutiveHead Office - Business Development
Vacancy Code: BD /EXT/CTX/101
- Update daily exchange rates
- Prepare daily/monthly/quarterly MIS reports
- Assist seniors in preparation of business proposals, Market research, domestic and International target sets
- Follow up regularly with agents, regional staffs, international staffs
- Perform duties/tasks as assigned by Reporting head
- Possess good interpersonal skills, Business acumen, keen in problem solving and an ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- An attention to detail and have an investigative and questioning nature
- Familiarity with industry practices and professional standards
- Well acquainted with different types MS-office packages
- Undergraduate (Bachelors passed). BBA preferred
- Even fresher’s can apply for the post.
Write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your updated CV by 27th February, 2019. Mention the Vacancy Code and post you are applying for in the subject line.